Thursday 26 July 2018

In The Beginning......

My life began like any other birth. The air filled with expectation.

I drew attention from the beginning though.

complications at birth, premature and later diagnosed with cerebral Palsy. A condition affecting my mobility and tone of muscle.

Efforts were made to improve my mobility. 

Medical procedures,long Painful recovery periods, consisting of intense physical Therapy. 

All trying there best to get me mobile.

 51 years later and I'm still drawing attention from my motorised wheelchair.

yes, I know, It's  a bummer! But as I grew older I wondered if we,(I and all significant others in my life), have not missed the plot.

What if my physical challenge was not born to be cured or fixed, but to be a constant reminder that the outer man fades and the inner fights the battle?

You tell me?

Chit-chat-cheer        

No comments:

Post a Comment