Saturday 29 September 2018

A BIRTHDAY SPECIAL

💕Today was my 52nd birthday! I know,  a women's age should be a secret, but in my case I'm sure you will understand if I would want to mention it.

52 years ago I was given no chance to survive!  My folks was told that if I make it,  my quality of life would be poor.  I would not be able to speak, walk, read, write , or be educated.

God by His grace had other plans for me, witch I am intensely grateful for!
with each birthday I' m reminded that I had zero chance to survive, my life is a gift.  So is yours...

Today I was contemplating:what makes birthday's so special? and came to the conclusion that, it's all about RELATIONSHIPS we have and the LOVE we experience through them.

Those who love you, make an effort to connect with you, or, do things for you and that makes life worth living!
 
For example my sister-in-law popped in this morning, before 8pm (catching me in my PJ'S😉) with a bunch of white Lilies from her garden!

It meant much more than a expensive gift because I realise how valuable her time is to her.

A friend pops in  with a handmade card.
 
My hubby and daughter is hard at work. Showing their love through  preparing for tomorrow's breakfast party .  Can't wait!

Family and friends will be joining us for a scrumptious feast, outdoors in my garden.
Why?


Most probably  they are starving😋 or because they love me, are glad for me and like having me in their lives.

We only have one chance to live but it's no fun doing it alone. So live and love in every opportunity of togetherness.  For tomorrow is not a given.

Love you all who make my life so special💕 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment